Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question With Actual Costs

former_member249754
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi espert,

I have a problem with the Actual costs about a specific WBE element.

In the output of the  report 12KST1A the amount of the actual is different from the details lines item.

In the Table RPSCO there is three record of the actual , while after I have run the transaction CJEN the system return me 4 record of ACTUAL Costs.

After i go in table RPSCO and I see again 3 Record of ACTUAL COST.

The problem will be solved if also the 4 lines that i see after that i run the transaction code CJEN was stored in the RPSCO.

How i Can solve my problem? How it is possible that there is a difference between the CJEN and table RPSCO?

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The CJEN transaction reconstructs the RPSCO table to align it with the CO tables.  Make sure you run CJEN not in Test Mode, run it for real.  RPSCO and COEP frequently get out of sync.

To really dig into the problem compare table COEP entries for your WBS to RPSCO.   You can also compare RPSCO to the summary tables COSS and COSP.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you track back source of the 4th line which is missing in RPSCO but is visible in CJEN?

Would you be able to send the screen prints here from CJEN as well as RPSCO?

Thanks and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

former_member228466
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

In Report Painter 12KST1A - S_ALR_87013558 Report which contain the Actual cost and CJI3 gives the detail lines item wise cost.

CJI3 report gives the detail of all the posting relevant to wbs, May be on revenue GL and Expenses GL.

Revenue Gl posting are in negative and expenses GL are in positive.

So CJI3 gives Mathematical calculated figure, Like 1000 is expenses and 400 income than cji3 will show the total cost as 600.

Kindly check the below point.

1. S_ALR_87013558 check in report painter Actual cost, debit type 2 there or not.

2. CJI3 also contain the settled documents also, so better ignore the AUAK Document, and check the revence GL amount.

Thanks

Yogendra soni