cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reports for capturing 313, 314, 315, 316 movement types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to give customised report for tracking of returnable materials. for the fields of pending qty, etc;

For this i have proposed to use mb1b with 313, then 315, then 316, then 314 so that material tracking we can do.why i have proposed means user interested to do process multiple steps unlike mb1b with 311, 312 mov types.

I have searched alot to capture these reports plz suggest any standard or customised report to meet above criterion.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jaya Prakash,

There are two way you can achieve this requirement.

1. Standard report S_P00_07000139:

In this stock card report, you have to select the following radio button Display Stock Movement by Plant, Storage location along with In-Transit (Storage Location / Plant) tick.   

2. Create Customized report with below logic:

Find the Transit Stock form MARD-UMLME and then pass the Material, Plant, Storage location, Movement type and Transit quantity into MSEG table, you can define your own input and output field selections.  

Hope you clear....

Regards,

Karna J

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement is to provide a customized report for tracking of returnable materials, so you can go for development with validating criteria’s.

You can refer report with S_P00_07000139  by selecting return stock indicator.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sir,

Thanks for your reply, but his requirement is using the above mov types we need to create a customised report especially for the fields recieved quantity, pending qty along with material, storage location, batch etc'

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you actually want from the community if it is already clear that you want a customized report?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I want  is,if such customised reports was done by any one or how to develop the report using above movement types  regarding providing input to development team etc;

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Still not really clear what you expect from the community.

We don't teach ABAP in the MM forum.

SCN does not provide functional designs for you  - this your own task, you get paid for that.

If your user wants such report, and you did not understand what he wants, then you have to ask him for more details.

If it is you who wants such report then you should be able to explain what you really want, which fields you want to show, which data should be selected, how the selection screen should look like, how the report should look like.

This is solely your own work, nobody else can define YOUR report or create a functional design without having some fundamental input from you