Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migo badi implementation to fetch custom field data from PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts,

I have one requirement like that i have added one custom field in PO and MIGO transaction. and the requirement is user will enter that field data in PO and after that when we post migo for that PO , the data in that field will get populated from PO, which is to be saved in EKPO. I have created screen exit for PO and BADI for MIGO for that custom field. So, the problem is, I am not able to populate data from EKPO in MIGO screen. which method should be used for this in BADI implementation, can anyone explain me steps? Please guide me.

-Regards,

Shubhada.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you using which method in migo badi?

Thanks,

Sree

0 Kudos

Hello Sreedevi,

I am confused in between two methods like PBO details and POST_DOCUMENT method,

which method is correct to fetch data from PO and display on MIGO screen?

Thanks and Regards,

Shubhada

0 Kudos

Hi,

Post_document method is used to post the migo document so it wont display the fields in this method.

so use PBO method to display the fields.

Thanks,

Sree

0 Kudos

Hi..

Thanks for reply. I have displayed fields through PBO method only. but my question is that, whether data in that field can be populated in the same method PBO or any else method?

Regards,

Shubhada

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try PAI method.

Thanks,

Sree