cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition value does not copy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created new condition type as ZNBR. And setup to copy some condition values to this condition type in my pricing procedure.

Then I created new sales order and look at the conditions, but value does not copy.

Pls help to solve this.

Br,

Amal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes of course I searched in google. this is the image I posted,, pricing procedure assignment

Br,

Amal

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amal,

For 430 line kindly change the from and to value as 410 to 410 then your ZNBR value will come in your sales order . still if values are not coming to sales order then check values is coming in 350 and 405 if both values are coming then you save and create new sales order then values will reflect .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

I tested both options which you proposed, but it was also does not work

Can be have some issue in condition type??

br,

Amal

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amal,

Any chance you checked the price analysis log in the sales order.

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure but as per my knowledge system won't copy value like this. You have to copy this price in some other step lets say 428 and you dont have to assign any condition to this step. Then create a condition table with any field (sales organization for example) and maintain 100% condition record. Give 428 step number in this condition type and system will copy 100% value of that step.

Check this and update.

Thakn$

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The image you shared is not visible. Please explain that which value you are trying to copy and which steps you have done in configuration side for this?

I hope you have searched in Google and tried everything because similar questions are asked many times before.

Thank$