cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capacity leveling job error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the below error while running the capacity leveling job.

Unknown characteristic combination 82152/4410/WH_PCDC-1_4405_001

where 82152 is a product,4410 is location and WH_PCDC-1_4405_001 is resource.there are other products for which its runing fine over the same resource.

I have run the consistency and OM17 but still getting the error.

Thanks,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I believe, the time series data was not created for the combination. Did you create this material manually in APO? If so, then you need to assign the material, to the model first. Then re-initialize your planning area for the version.

Even if you didnt create anything manually, I suggest to re-initialize your planning area before you take the capacity leveling run.

This should resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Satyajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajit,

No data has been created in APO, its all coming from R3.

I have run the initialization job(/SAPAPO/TS_PAREA_INITIALIZE) but still getting the same error

Thanks,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

When you run OM17, what kind of errors are you getting in the result overview?

Also check in OM16 "PegArea' give the planning version , product, location and execute

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK. In that case please delete the pln ord (created by heuristic/optimizer) and run the PA initialization job. Then re-create the pln order by taking the heuristic/optimizer run. This time you should be able to take your capacity leveling run successfully.

If this doesnt work, then you have to delete the location-product in APO and then re-cif it. After that do your planning.

Thanks,

Satyajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

Can you please check if the CVC is maintained for this product in /sapapo/mc62.

-Thanks