cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TPM Configuration and Dynamic access of Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

If we enable  TPM configuration by selecting the check box "Read from Dynamic Headers"  in EDI Separator Receiver ,It is used for Acknowledgements if we enable the same in TPM through B2B Cockpit.I understood this process.But I need clarification on EDI Separator Sender.If we have maintained TPM configuration  for the partners.Is it  required to provide Sender ID,Receiver ID,Sender ID Qualifier,Receiver ID Qualifier separately or is there any possibility to directly taking it from TPM by  providing TPMContentAccessModule in channel. Please clarify on it as it is helpful for me proceed further.

Thanks.

Tibin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

The values placed there in the sender channel are used by the system so that the channel in question will pick up any of the corresponding messaged passed along by the EDI separator receiver.  In our system we have one channel per transaction set and we simply split the messages out based on receiver partner.  This allowed us to setup one integration flow per transaction set instead of one per partner - if you want more fine tuned control of the integration flows at a partner level you could do it this way instead of using .*

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ryan,

Thanks for your information.Currently as we have followed separate channels for separate partners for better monitoring and moreover mapping logic for different customers are different .So we followed separate channels for each partners.

Thanks

Tibin

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

We have consolidated for transport to keep the ID with a smaller number of objects and are still able to have separate maps per receiver.  So it's just something to keep in mind if you think about going that route.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

Answers (0)