cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modification in PCR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expats,

My client's requirement is to Generate 30 PL quota for the year. If employee not using whole number of PL quota then remaining PL quota should carry forward for the next financial year and Employee's can only entitle maximum 60 quotas more then 60 quotas gonna be encash.

All configuration has done upto encashment but the problem is

eg. 2013 - 2014 PL Quota generate 30 (Employee not use any quota)

2014 - 2015 PL Quota is 60 (Employee not use any Quota)

2015 - 2016 PL Quota is 60 and 30 quota will be encash

But in 2016 - 2017 Quota is 60 and 30 quota should encash but it encash 60 quota.

How I deduct previous encash quota from current encash quota. I'm using PCR to generate and encash quota

PCR to set maximum entitlement and encash PL quota

Please help me to short out the problem

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create 3 Quotas: Current Year, Cumulated Balance, Overflow to Cash-In

On the last day of the Cumulation Period, transfer the balance of the Current Year's Quota and of the Cumulated Balance Quota into Information Time Types.

On the first day of the Cumulation Period, generate the new allowance for the Current Year Quota, total the sum of the cumulated balances from yesterday and compare it to 30 in order to identify what will be the starting allowance for the Cumulated Balance Quota, and if the number is greater than 30 the extra would be the starting allowance of the Overflow to Cash-In Quota.

Note that you could then set the automatic payment of the Overflow to Cash-In Quota.

P.S. : Note that there are already many discussion threads on how to carry forward quota balances.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rabi,

For the excess quota amount you are using ZCLC time type if i am correct.After passing the value to ZL WT9001 make it zero.

Redesign your 2nd pcr like below.

ZPL1

HRS=MZCLCZ

HRS*-1

ADDZLS9001

HRS=0

ADDMBZCLCZ

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

Thanks for your reply. I have try that previously but it's not working because the logic flows from -

Here. Here FR02 = PL Carry forward quota it deduct with CZCAPV = 60. and add with ZCLC.

Eg 2015 - 2016 PL carry forward quota 90. So 90 - 60 = 30 quota encash. In the next year total PL carry forward quota =120. So it's calculate 120 - 60 = 60.

Now my requirement is either 60 Encashment Quota (Current Year) - 30 Encashment Quota (Previous Year) = So current year encash only 30 Quota

or

PL Carry forward total quota = 90 - Constant 60 = 30 Encashment Quota

then Encashment quota 30 deduct with Total carry forward quota 90 = 60

Then next year calculation will be perfect.

Please reply

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rabi,

I think, ZCLC is the time type which is using in the 02 Absence quota base entitlement.

Delete the 2nd PCR and modify the 1st PCR as per below.

Insert ADDZL 9001(give one space after ADDZL) just after the HRS-CZCAPV. It will work.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

It shows same result.

Thanks

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rabi,

Share the PCR details. Are you still using second pcr? If yes then clock that one.

Share the result output.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Sorry for late reply. I'm doing the same as you told.

Change my first PCR

Then Comment the second one

Still result comes same

Here employee reach maximum entitlement level of PL. Encasement will Start from FY 2017-2018.

After run time evaluation 2017 - 2018 Encashment quota generating correctly

But when I run Time Evaluation for next year (FY - 2018 - 2019) then it calculate like

But it should be 30.

Please Help

Thanks

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rabi,

What is the remaining value of quota type 02 in the year 2018 and 2019.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Please check

Thanks

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through below link you will get some idea.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

I can't getting how that attachment can help to resolve my issue. Can you please help by elaborating.

Thanks

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay do one thing create a record in IT2013 with 30 days on 31.03.2019 increase entitlement then execute time evaluation and check the ZL table so that you will get an idea.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Ok, I get it now. Thanks for your information. Has there any automated process to calculate the same because it's generate payment component so manual intervention will be hamper the process.

Thanks

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be we can control some how but we have to explore it how exactly need to put a break point.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Can you please elaborate what should we do or can you please access my system.

Thanks

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rabi,

In your pcr you are quering absence quota type 02 with the comparison of constant ZCAPV. What's constant amount in ZCAPV? I think is it 60 as per your word.

Then in the absence quota 02 is storing 60 on 2018 to 2019 then how system can give you excess leave quota.

When are you encashing this amount based on Calender Month.

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Actually system update the Quota 02 (PL Carry foreword) in IT2006 maximum 60 for the upper PCR. There has some more PCR also for PL Carry forward. I will show you the total process

First we create PCR to generate PL quota

Then for Carry forward we write 2 PCR

First one take PL balance in March (Time evaluation done in Financial Year basis)

And Second one Update quota in April.

Now for maximum entitlement & Encashment PCR I show you before.

So this is the total process.

Thanks

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As i mentioned link helps you to resolve the issue you might have not understand it.

Write a PCR in PAyroll and place it under processing of time data.

What you do is query wage type 9001 and write logic.

WGTYP

NUM?KZCAPV

>

NUM-KZCAPV

ADDWT * or etc.

Place this PCR with function ZLIT

ZLIT XXXX GEN NOAB

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Thanks for your reply. Actually What you say It's ok for calculate maximum entitlement and extra quota.

Eg. Employee's maximum entitlement 60. But when he entitled 70 quota then his total entitlement will be 60 and should encash 10 quota. Our PCR also calculate the same.

But problem is when next month employee get 20 more quota then his total quota will be 70 + 20 = 90 system keeps entitlement 60 and encash 30. It's wrong because in previous month 10 quota has already encashed. So corrent year system should encash 20 quota

Thanks

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assume that on 31.03.2014 he has 70 days then according to the logic 70-60 = 10 will be encashed mean while quota will be reduced 60 i.e Quota balance 70-60 =10 since 70 will be reduced to 60 and Encashed 10 and Quota balance is now 60 which is equal to 70-10 excess quota = 60

now on 01.04.2014 quota remaining balance is 60 so no reduction no encashment

02.04.2014 we have given quota 2 days 60+2 = 62 so it greater than 60 so calculation 62 - 2 =60 2 is reduction and update in 2006 immediately 2006 is 60 in payroll 62-60 = 2 encash

03.04.2014 we have given 2 more days 60+2 62  62-2 = 60 update in 2006 mean while in payroll 62-60 = 2 encashment this cycle continues all the times when we are processing for payroll 2+2 days = 4 days for April and 10 days for March will get encashed check it and explore it.

As far i understand it works properly.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once query is answered close the thread as well.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Please check the PCR I have written

I think has the same logic as PCR you posted earlier. But it's not working properly.

Thanks

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did not give any such PCR right i told you to write a PCR for Payroll schema.

WGTYP

NUM?KZCAPV

>

NUM-KZCAPV

ADDWT * or etc.

Place this PCR with function ZLIT

ZLIT XXXX GEN NOAB under XT00 schema in Payroll schema.

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rabi,

You are transfering excess quota to day balance time type ZPL2 and this is linked with 02 quota type.

Now you are checking that Quota Type 02 has increased more than 60 or not. If more than 60 then excesss quota should be encashed.

After HRS-CZCAPV add ADDDB9001Z  (Time type 9001 only click on day balance as 1)

After this pcr write another pcr like below

ZQEN

HRS=D9001

ADDZL 9001

Check and tell me.

Connect with me in gmail which is in my profile.

Regards,

Sankarsan