cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quickview Alias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all,

i want to create a quickview for GP-Selection to support our costumer. To create this quickview i have to implement some fields like contact person and business partner. Both fields come from table but000-partner, so i have to implement the but000 and create an alias from but000 to use the same field. Now i want to redefine the description from my alias field for two different field desciptions but i didn´t find the option for changing.

Has anyone some ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

deepika_chandrasekar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Can you put the screenshot where you want to change the description?

Regards,

Deepika.

Former Member
0 Kudos
deepika_chandrasekar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

In the report you can change the decription in report choose Go to->Text Elements -> Selection Texts

There you can change the description for the selection parameters.

Regards,

Deepika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your quick answer but i didn´t find the path (sorry i´m a beginner ). I work with the TX: SQVI and if i looking right there isn´t a option like text elements -> selection texts.

Perhaps you have some screenshots for me?

former_member210661
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

In se38 report program we can change the selection text but i don't know sqvi this will work or not. go to se38 provide the your program name select the radio button text element and then display..

there is a tab selection text go to edit mode

and provide your test over there and save that will be displayed in your selection screen.. when ever execute that program..

go through this links too you may get some idea...

http://ptgmedia.pearsoncmg.com/images/9780672329029/samplechapter/0672329026_CH03.pdf

http://scn.sap.com/thread/476502

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

i tried to use your suggestions but it acutally didn´t work. Thanks for your help.