Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How set parameter id when VA01 create order with reference number

former_member1137458
Participant
0 Kudos

I have tried to use parameter id AUN, but It doesn't work.

How set parameter id  when VA01 create order with reference number ( contact number ) ??

DATA: LV_DOC_TYPR TYPE AUART VALUE 'OR',

LV_CONTRACT  TYPE VBELN VALUE '0040001561'.

SET PARAMETER ID 'AAT' FIELD LV_TYPE.

SET PARAMETER ID 'AUN' FIELD LV_CON.

CALL TRANSACTION 'VA01' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my information, to create a Order, you have to pass a Order Type first (due to Mandatory Information).

And after that you have to Select the "Create With Reference" Tool from the Tool bar,

There you have to pass the Reference Order No.

As per the your code, it will not work.

You have to create a BDC program where you have to pass the Order type and then in reference window, you have to pass the Ref Order No. and then you have to display the next screen to user to do the changes on the document window.

Regards.

Praveer.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you want to pass the below contract value as referece?if yes then where you are passing this value?
LV_CONTRACT  TYPE VBELN VALUE '0040001561'

Please explain in detailed.

Thanks,

Sree

former_member197132
Participant
0 Kudos

DATA x type vbrk-vbeln.

x = '0040001561'.

SET PARAMETER ID <'Revelent Memory id '> FIELD X.

CALL TRANSACTION VA01 AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.

Regards

Shailendra Karada

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my information, to create a Order, you have to pass a Order Type first (due to Mandatory Information).

And after that you have to Select the "Create With Reference" Tool from the Tool bar,

There you have to pass the Reference Order No.

As per the your code, it will not work.

You have to create a BDC program where you have to pass the Order type and then in reference window, you have to pass the Ref Order No. and then you have to display the next screen to user to do the changes on the document window.

Regards.

Praveer.