cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM hyperlink issue. unable to send mail by clikcing on hyperlink.

0 Kudos

Dear All, we have installed CRM in our organization. In CRM whenever i am going in Account -> account management -> search party name and then trying  to send him mail by clicking on hyperlink but outlook window is not pop-up on that time. can any buddy tell me how to do that configuration.please help me...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Parkshit,

to achieve your goal you'll need to redefine a get_p-method of the appropriate field. I can guess you're talking about STRUCT.E_MAILSMT field from STANDARDADDRESS context node of BP_ADDR/StandardAddress view. So go ahead and completely redefine the GET_P_E_MAILSMT method with the code below. It will switch to client-side click instead of server-side and also will provide correct onclick value (as "mailto:" concatenated with email address) which will make an outlook new mail popup when pressed.

CONSTANTS mc_protocol TYPE string VALUE 'mailto:'.

CASE iv_property.

WHEN if_bsp_wd_model_setter_getter~fp_fieldtype.

IF IV_DISPLAY_MODE = abap_true.

rv_value = cl_bsp_dlc_view_descriptor=>field_type_link. "cl_bsp_dlc_view_descriptor=>field_type_event_link.

ELSE.

rv_value = cl_bsp_dlc_view_descriptor=>field_type_input.

ENDIF.

WHEN if_bsp_wd_model_setter_getter=>fp_onclick.

" rv_value = 'email'. "#EC NOTEXT

rv_value = me->collection_wrapper->get_current( )->get_propery_as_string( iv_attr_name = 'E_MAILSMT' ).  

IF NOT rv_value CP |{ mc_protocol }*| AND rv_value IS NOT INITIAL.

rv_value  = mc_protocol && rv_value .

ENDIF.

ENDCASE.

Hope this will help you.

0 Kudos

Hello Ritu,

we have only following code in BP_ADDR component.

former_member210661
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parikshit,

Got bsp_wd_cmpwb provide the bsp component BP_ADDR name display go to views what ever ritu said  then go to events there is an event eh_onemail. place a break-point click the hyper link in your web ui then you can come to know where exactly problem occur..

Regards,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parkshit,

See the below screenshot to find the EH_ONEMAIL event for BP_ADDR component.

Put a debugger on line 51.

IF lv_dyn_nav_supported = abap_true.

Check if the above line evaluates to true or false.

Thanks,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parikshit,

By default the below shows up on click of hyperlink of email.

Do you have problem in opening this ? Kindly explain your problem in a bit detail.

Thanks,

Ritu

0 Kudos

Hello Ritu,

In Following snap there is hyperlink. After click on that link outlook window must open since that is happening here. May i know what kind of configurations we need to do in that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Parikshit,

Open Component BP_ADDR->view BP_ADDR/StandardAddress and put a debugger in EH_ONEMAIL event on line 51.

IF lv_dyn_nav_supported = abap_true.

Check if the above line evaluates to true or false.

Thanks,

Ritu