cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotype 0007 not found on 31.12.2010

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am getting a problem while running pt60, our pdc date is 01.01.2011.  IT 7 start date is 01.03.2011.  it 41 hiring date is 01.01.2009.

I've recently delimited the quota deduction period end date in IT2006.  after that quota no. has been 0.  so again i need to run pt60 for that period.

But its not allowing to do pt60.  I am not able to understand where should i change, but its very urgent.  and even i could not understand the existing threads its kind of error.

Thanks,

Aruna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Change the IT 0007 start as 31.12.2010 i hope employee is joined prior to 01.03.2011 but you are maintaining start date as 01.03.2011 change it then it works fine.

Record start date of 0007 should be equal to employee joining date check it.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkatesh

Our earliest retro date is 01.04.2014,  before that date system is not permitting to change it 7 record.  is there any alternative.  other than changing it007.    can we do any change in IT3. what could be done?

Thanks,

Aruna.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IT0007 is mandatory info type where we are not supposed to maintain incorrect date we have to maintain correct date even though earliest retro date is 01.04.2014 in control record time being change it and once you are done the changes to master data replace it similar to existing one.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkatesh,

CORRECT. I'll do like that.   But what is your opinion on changing PDC Date to 01.01.2014 to stop retro calculation.  Suggest me if i am wrong.

Regards,

Aruna

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here concern is we will change PDC date to 01.01.2014 now employee is joined on 01.01.2009, In any case in future we will have to execute time evaluation from date of joining since employee has to get his Quota's OT etc but we forcefully stopped it to avoid error temporarily in such cases in future what will you do will you give an answer Will you say that we stopped time evaluation calculations in system to avoid an error where it is a master data mistake so we can not run time evaluation from date of joining.? Will you suggest to core user to do manual calculations for the same.?

Since suggested to take the back up of control record and modify it for time being with core user's "USER ID"  and get an approval mail keep it with you once done the master data changes again replace as usual since we can not assume that same user will be sitting in same place for such a long time who ever comes system should work smoothly with out manual intervention all the times.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkatesh,

Since its a Negative TM i don't think there will be a need to run TE from joining date.  what ever quota balances that has to be carryforwarded we'll carryforward to 2015.  For only Absence Quota Generation and EL Encashment purpose only they'll need Time integration of payroll.  This is about our project.  even such a case we can change it to PDC date as its original.  Then it will be resolved.  once te is run very immediately also we can change the PDC date right?  like how we wanted to change the retro calculation date in control record.

Since, what ever i should do is to be done with core team user id.  they are afraid of deleting the control record and to change retro date.  (means we have to delete the control record and again to be created with changed retro date right)  they may not be convinced to do that. authorisation is very strict here that's why?  i hope u understand.

If its related to config part i would have done it in my user id in development.

one more thing is for few ees those who were there before SAP implementation only this error is coming.

I need your suggestion before concluding it.

Thanks,

Aruna.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay in such cases if you feel that for further no issues will arise then change it and test all the possible scenario's once everything looks fine then go ahead.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Aruna.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay close the thread as well.

Regards

Venkatesh