Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to capture implicit page break in sacript

ram_sahoo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a need to capture implicit page break in script.Means in first page each header batch multiple line items displaying while in first page no enough space available then its spliting to next page that time i want to display a sentence buttom of page 'Continue to next page'.So this thing only possibe the capture the implicit page break,Anyone can help me for this requirement.

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Add the condition before displaying the text 'Continue to next page'.

add this in main window itself

if &page& not equal to &formpages&.

add the text here

endif.

this will work like whenever the main window is repeating then it will display in all the pages except last page in main window.

Thanks,

Sree

0 Kudos

Hi Sreedev,

I want to display this message while batch line item is spliting to next page.If  it don't split then that message should not display at buttom of the page.So can u give logic for this requirement.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Hi,

in script we can create multiple main windows. so create one main window for bottom text or for item data you are using main window right so in the same main window you can add it.

add the below condition in that mainwindow.

whenever the page and total no of pages are same then it wont display, i.e last page.

Thanks,

Sree

0 Kudos

Hi Sreedevi,

I have used as per your logic but its its printing on last page also,Which was not our expectation.

Thanks,