Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset's field does not appears for screen layout

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

I'm doing some tests running AJAB tcode. The error message says that I 've some assets incompleted. Running the AUVA tcode, these assests appears to correct them.

When I try to correct, system says there's a difference between ANLC and ANLB. In fact, I wanna let two fileds below as optional, but I can't find them in the screen layout assigned in the asset class.

Please take a look:

I can't find the option 'Valuation'. This screen layout was copied from standard class and for all classes is the same.

Any idea?

Thank you.

JPA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The first screen shot that you have displayed is the screen layout for the master data for asset which includes, posting information, general information, etc. but the Expired Useful life is the data that is maintained in the Depreciation Area Tab in the Asset master. Screen layout for depreciation area is assigned to asset class in OAYZ T-Code. So you need to check that Screen layout in AO21 T-Code and then you can make the changes for expired useful life field.

Regards,

Malhar.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answers. I already checked this view in the SPRO, but I didn't know the tcode.

By customizing I already checked these rules but I thought that the rule defined in the OAOA should be defined in the AO21. But there we defined a layout to assign in the OAYZ.

Now I understand. I let this field with option but the error stills the same.

This discussion I opened to change this field status. So I'll research more about it and if I do not find the solution, I open more one discussion.

Error:

SYST: Abnormal termination (T_ANLB not equal to T_ANLC) Asset 000003000003-0000

Message no. AA698

Thank you.

JPA

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the help. I'll try and tell you about the results.

JPA

caram
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In asset master data go to tab Environment>Screen layout>Depreciation areas. This will take you to field group rules.

Please modify the rules as per your requirement.

Thanks,

Sitaram

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the t.code. AO21.

Regards,

Muthar