cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SALOGAN FOR SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to initiate a discussion whee i can get some salogans to represent a seminar on SAP. it is an educational seminar and we need to advertise, to serve advertising, i need salogan to attract students.

I hope i can get nice ideas  from this educational coffee corner

waiting for responses.

Nadia Siddiqui

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nadia,

To follow up on Stephen's suggestion about door prizes: one technique I have used to increase attendance at presentations is to advertise that there will be an opportunity to win 25,000 US dollars during the presentation. Before the session, I head to the nearest lottery sales office and buy three lottery tickets, which are rewards for the first three people to answer questions correctly during the session. Works every time!

Best of luck!

Gretchen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have any experience with people attending your sessions for a second time?

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  & thanks everyone,

1st SALOGAN was a mistake because I posted it in hurry. Second, its kind of habit   I do typos.. hope that is acceptable.

I am really thank full for such nice ideas and quick responses.  I am glad  that I found this corner

Good day 

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The modern world has spell checker, even included in the Chrome browser, and nobody forces you to be quick with a question. It would be good if you could be careful since this is a professional forum and your potential future employer may read your content. And as you can see yourself it creates a lot noise around guessing what you actually meant. So you don't really help yourself in being careless with typos.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Julius,

LOL, none who ever complained that they failed to win the money, but definitely people who have attended my sessions for years now, even without the inducements!

Gretchen

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Weird my brain immediately went to thinking this was in the wrong forum and post was about needing help with the SAP GUI.  I guess I thought it was SAPLOGON mispelled.

That being said I heard that you can attract people to SAP related events with door prizes or free frozen custard.  Screaming Monkeys, Angry Birds or Ted Drewes all work perfectly for any SAP related event.  That being said I heard if you say you have "punch and pie" it should help with attendance .  Just make sure you actually have some or half the crowd will leave.

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nadia,

Welcome to the coffee corner where conversations sometimes incorporate a bit of humor, teasing, mocking and at times even some "playful" tormenting, badgering, harassing.

I'm guessing that English isn't your first language so let me explain that a slogan (not salogan) is probably what you are looking for.

Slogans, advertising and marketing are a little bit of a "hot button" in this community (just so you know).  A hot button is a topic that causes people to respond in emotional ways which could include, but are not limited to:  humor, wit, sarcasm, impatience, anger...or frustration.

When we think of marketing something, even educational contents, we probably should be starting from where the audience is.

Yes, of course it is important to be clear about what is it you want your audience to know-  but perhaps even more importantly it should be:

How is this important to them?

I don't know the exact nature of your teaching topic or what or who it is you are trying to attract to your course, but thinking from the perspective of the learner is generally a good start place.

And if it is humor or catchiness you are looking for...again, these things work best in the context of the audience needs, not just your goals.

Example: 10 Best Ways To Trigger a Uselessful Conversation in The Coffee Corner.

Best of luck in your seminar.....

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Marilyn, see, this is why everyone admires you so much.

former_member183164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can find in Google though!

Well, here are some example

Learning Today . . . Leading Tomorrow.

Learning Today For A Better Tomorrow.

Pride In Excellence.

Quest For Excellence.

Success, Nothing Less.

Study, learn, repeat.

Your Door To The Future

EH

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Plenty of inspirational slogans here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The new year's UI experience.

Yesterday relived without shortdumps.

Bornagain with SAP_ALL.

Cheers,

Julius

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad to help! First you need to tell us what a SALOGAN is.

cheers

Paul

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

In the context it seems the guru needs sap hooligans for the seminar.

Just remove some authorizations from end users during the year end closing and tell them to attend the seminar about "the new concept".

It will work for sure!

Julius

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ah, a conflation of SAP and SLOGAN. SALOGAN. Could be confused with SAS SLOGAN.

Isn't it usual to pay $millions to an advertising executive to come up with slogans.

See if you can guess these:

Flushed with success

Frivolous and old.

No, we do it deliberately.

I bought Monday.

We'll have you over a barrel.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

LOL . I wish you could write another for SCN for these peoples whose are continuously ignoring moderation. And that would be a SCOLOGAN.