cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maternity Leave Entitlment Revision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Professionals,

Greetings & wishing a very blissful,progressive and eventful new year-2015 to one and all.

Here i would like to post a query concerning to entitlement revision towards Meternity Leave. Let me shed some light precisely on the issue.

I am working in a PSU undertaken by Government wherein maternity leave is applicable as per State Government Rule. in line with prevalent guideline, a female employee is entitled for 180 days of Maternity leave altogether and this rule has also extended to our organization.

in view of above, I look to revise entitlement limit from 135 to 180 days likewise and seeking your assistance for making it happen.

I am sure that your reply and opinion will start pouring which pave a way to solve the issue.

Regards

Santosh chauhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now what exactly you wanted, revised to 180 from 135 accordingly you have to configure quota for them right.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkatesh,

I assume that it is not quota based leave as i did not find any leave quota in table V_T559L which is mapped in with the said leave type. there must be other way around.

Regards

Santosh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do not get confused and do not confuse if leave type is there means quota type must be there but they might not be generating maternity leave quota through time evaluation i.e manually creating quota for maternity leave when ever they required.

Regards

Venkatesh

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

First of all, Wish you a Happy and Prosperous, New Year 2015   and a wonderful Career Ahead powered by SAP  !!

Regarding your query related to maternity leave, Please check the table V_T554M as per below screen shot :

Give value at Max Duration field as 180 days.  Hope it helps !!

In case of any issues , Please let me know.

Regards,

Niladri

Answers (0)