Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

JavaBE.ini on Work Manager 6.2

Hi.

I have configured a wrong client ID on mi Work Manager installation, so, I went to JavaBE.ini to change it.

The problem is that if I change that value, I save it, and after restarting SMP, that goes to the previous value again.

Do you know how to change the value successfully?

Thank you in advance.

Tags:
Former Member replied

You need to publish a new version of the app from Eclipse which contains the updated JavaBE.ini.

Choose "Production Version", select your SMP Agentry app folder and in the middle of the dialog there is an empty field called "Publish Folder Structure" in which you can right-click and choose "Add File".

Here select the updated JavaBE.ini file. Once you finish the Wizard, this will create a new deployment package in the Agentry app directory which you selected.

Now go to SMP Management Cockpit -> Applications -> your app -> App specific Settings. At the top you can browse for the zip file. Once you select the zip file, the new app version including your JavaBE.ini is being deployed to the SMP server. You might need to restart the Agentry app:

SMP Management Cockpit -> Settings -> Agentry App Restart -> select your app and click on the "Save" button.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question