Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversed Vendor invoice documents

former_member218048
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dears

I need to take a list of all vendor invoice documents which were reversed.  Our case, invoice documents are type RE and reversal is AB.

How can I know from the RE documents that they were reversed later on ? Does the system put any indication in the original invoice document RE that it was reversed later ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will get the reversal document number in on the field 'STBLG - Reversed by' in table RBKP.

Put the reverse document number in the field and take the original document number from field BELNR in RBKP table.

former_member218048
Active Participant
0 Kudos

How can I know the accounting document number related to each of these invoice document number in the RBKP table ?

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to BKPF table and enter the invoice number along with year (as example 51056056702015) in the field AWKEY to get the accounting document number from field BELNR.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188063
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikki,

Selecting Doc Type- RE and AB in FB03  by selecting Reversed with,Reversal Flag, Reversal Posting Date, Reversal Reason  in the LAYOUT should give you the needed information you are looking for.

Regards,

Sudhakar*

former_member229024
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the details from table BKPF, put the doc.type RE and execute. You can get the reversal doc. number in "Reversal" column in output. (you put filter to this column)

Cheers,

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BKPF stores the accounting document number not the invoice document number.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikki,

You can get the 'RE' document reversal details by selecting the field "Transaction code" from the lay out of the report. Here the MIRO reversal do with t.code MR8M. So select the t.code from the list and you get desired results.

Regards,

Mukthar