Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Functions in Bulk Upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing issues in bulk upload of Supplier from .csv file

Bulk Upload Issue

We have implemented Bulk Upload functionality in our SAP MDG system with the help of the below link.

We are facing an issue with the bulk upload post making 4 partner functions mandatory for supplier.

Requirement regarding partner function:

4 partner functions VN, PI, OA and GS are made mandatory/default for supplier in SPRO and on supplier UI.

A field named ‘Same Partner’ on SAP MDG supplier UI in Purchase Org -> partner function section, gives an additional flexibility to either enter partner number for function or to replicate the vendor code in partner number for the partner functions.

If the 'Same Partner' field on UI is checked for a partner function then the Vendor Code that will be generated after the Change Request is completely approved will be replicated in the Partner Number field for the partner function .

Issue in Bulk Upload:

Since we have made 4 partner functions mandatory for supplier, the bulk upload fails if the upload file does not contains values for 4 mandatory partner codes and their corresponding partner numbers.

Also, we do not have any field corresponding to field ‘Same Partner’ in BADI - BADI_MDG_FILECONVERTER (implemented for Bulk Upload). Hence the flexibility to replicate the vendor code in partner number for partner functions will not work when using bulk upload and partner number needs to be explicitly entered for all partner functions in the upload file.

Please help me in resolving the above mentioned issue.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should consider using the import functionality of the data import framework instead.

Best regards

Michael

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tiwari,

The Badi implementation will work with import frame work as mention by Michael and also in the documents.I gusse the enhamcment spot is linked to import frame work not to the Upload/Down load funcationality.

regards

shankar