cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register hybrid app (kapsel logon plugin) on SMP 3.0 SP05 cloud version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SMP Experts,

I have followed all the steps to configure SAP HANA Cloud Platform Mobile Services by following

I did the following steps to use kapsel logon plugin

1) Create the application & id in smp hand cloud platform. Screenshot attached by name SMP on Cloud Settings

2) Created cordova hybrid app with kapsel logon plugin and also configure SMP setting in the app. Screenshot attached by name Cordova project - SMP settings

3) When I execute the project in iOS simulator, I getting "Check your connection data". Screenshot attached.

Please let me know how to fix this issue.

fyi..i tried giving SMP IP address & 8080, 8081..I tried different combination to perform the registration. But none of the combination worked. I have also downloaded the SMP certificate on iOS simulator by following this blog

No luck

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saira,

This blog might help you:

Regards, Midhun

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

Thanks for the quick response. I have met the prerequisite as per your blog but still getting the same error "Check your connection data".

Please see screenshot of code being used to register the user. index,js file is used to read SMP server details from project.json. See below

I have also attached the console log error details when register button is clicked.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saira,

You have to pass the HCPms admin credentials for registration. ie in your case p1940099584 and password. You can try registering from a restclient too following this blog

Regards, Midhun

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

Thanks again. I passed admin credential n password, but still no luck. See below. Am I missing anything. I know it's pretty straight forward. But I am scratching my head.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Saira,

You are using wrong host name in the registration settings screen:

Please check with https://hcpms-pxxxxxxxtrial.hanatrial.ondemand.com/

Always good to test registration feature in the REST Client:

Payload ref: Register the Application ID

Regards,

JK

Former Member