cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Std. InfoCube for Operating Concern = BGIS in COPA?

former_member198905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Which Std. InfoCube required for Operating Concern = BGIS in COPA DataSource?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

There is limited "demo" Business Content for CO-PA which is based on a Template Operating Concern. Please refer to SAP Help for more information. The reason is that you can customize CO-PA with your own Characteristics and Value Fields (i.e. Key Figures) so it's impossible to find "out-of-the-box" Business Content which can be used w/o any modification.

However, you can generate your own DataSource; go to the BW IMG in the ECC source system: t/code SBIW.

The menu path is: Settings for Application-specific DataSources (PI) > Profitability Analysis > Create Transaction Data DataSource

Here you can click on the various Help icons next to the menu nodes to get on-line help.

In the end you are able to generate a CO-PA DataSource which starts with 1CO_PA.

Of course you can reuse existing Characteristics (e.g. 0MATERIAL, 0SOLD_TO). For Key Figures usually you will have to create custom Key Figures. I suggest to create your custom 7.0 Data Flow from scratch based on the generated 1CO_PA DataSource.

Best regards,

Sander

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Create a Cube by taking the Ref as 0COPA_C01

Or you can also create your own from Scratch...as COPA is always Custmoized.

regards

SVU

former_member198905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SVU

I create a copy of 0COPA_C01 ,create transformation and leave it the auto mapping when Transformation activation it prompts following error :

"You have not maintained a rule for the fiscal year variant".

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

The most safe option is to derive 0FISCVARNT from 0COMP_CODE (attribute read). Alternatively you can set a constant value if you are sure that now and in the future only one FYV is used.

Best regards,

Sander

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Maintain the Fiscal Year Variant Manually...it would be K1 or K4..based on you ECC Configuration...or you can check with FI Consultant.

Copy the Cube as ZCOPA1 and check the cube dimensions if it satisfies your requirement...and if not then as advised by Sander ..go fr a New cube or add the required Dimensions/Objects to your newly create cube ZCOPA1.

rgds

SVU

former_member198905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SVU

I try constant K4 and it works but how can I know that use K1 or K4?

Second thing is 0COPA_C01 always use as a template for any Operating Concern?

then when we use 0COPA_C02, 0COPA_C03, 0COPA_C04, 0COPA_C05 and 0COPAMP01.

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Check with FI Consultant on the K1/K4  or goto table BSEG and check for the values via SE16 in ECC.

Use one of them as referance or create your own....As COPA is always customized.We have created our own Cube but have noted the dimension of Standard Cube.

rgds

SVU