cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARA 10.1: Default Risks for Extended WareHouse Management Module???

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

A very Happy New Year!!!

I would like to know if anybody has any idea about default risks for SAP Extended WareHouse Management (EWM) module. I have noticed that the Business Processes I am analyzing are spanning across SAP MM and EWM modules. I could find default risks for MM module, however, I could not find default risks for EWM module.

May I know if anybody has configured risks for EWM?

Where do I find default risks for EWM?

I tried to google it, but cold not find. I will resort to contact SAP in case if I dont find it.

Please advise.

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Recently I worked on CCI module (Credit, Cash and Invoicing) and there are not standard rules available for this module.

It's always a business call to define SOD risks for these modules based on their business requirements where we need to build the rules from the scratch. Preparing SOD matrix with the help of Functional and Process design documents (FPDD) provided by functional consultants and then getting that matrix evaluated by concerned Business/IT users with suggestions from auditors and then configuring rules accordingly in the system.

May be you can try this approach if you can't find any

Happy and Fabulous New Year for you too

Regards,

Madhu.

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Madhu,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, agreed!

This approach should be followed while creating new risks (custom risks). However, I was checking if SAP delivers any default Rules for EWM. This is a separate system altogether and does not run on ECC.

I will wait for others to reply, if possible then I will contact SAP for the same to get confirmation.

Regards,

Faisal

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Madhu,

I forgot to ask you if this CCI is another SAP Module you have worked on?

Regards,

Faisal