Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Report of unprocessed Elec Bank Statement line items

hayden_mcgregor
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have Elec Bank Statement line items that are not processed and whilst we can see these in FEBA_BANK_STATEMENT, we have so many bank accounts that I am looking for a report that will show me what has NOT been posted.

I have found table FEBEP that shows the FI accounting document number if it is posted, or blank if not.

Is there a standard report that will show me the bank statement transactions and the FI document number (or blank) so I can find the blank ones and know which bank accounts I need to reprocess?

I am thinking FEBEP and FEBKO give me the info, but I would like one report for my end users to run.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hayden,

If it is still actual,

It is easy task for FEBAN t-code. There is Other Display button which opens list of payment items. Where you can add statuses of posting "2nd update OK" and "Update 1 OK" in a variant. These are fields FEBEP-VB1OK / VB2OK.

Keep in mind, if you use FEBA, than FEBAN don't have that information. In this case you need to switch accountant to FEBAN to use standard functionality.

Best regards,

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hayden,

A bit late but....

There is a selection parameter on FEBA transaction that will allow users to just see pending movements, it's a dropdown list.

Hope that helps still.

KR

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think also that there is no standard program for this.
An abaper should write it easily.
You should not check the document number (blank or not blank),
but the statuses FEBEP-VB1OK and VB2OK.
When an item is "NOT TO BE POSTED" in posting area 2 (for example), the document number is blank, but VB2OK = X.

So the items are waiting for an action when FEBEP-VB1OK = SPACE OR FEBEP-VB2OK = SPACE.

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no standard report and generally you need to develop an ABAP report. But check if T Code FOEBKA helps you.

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hayden,

I am afraid that in standard SAP we dont have any such report to fulfil your requirement.

The only option is to educate user to check the bank G/L after each upload and see it matches with the file, if not they need to manually reconcile via FEBA ( post processing).

hence as mentioned by you , we need to manually reconcile the same as of now. Kindly instruct user to check and validate the bank file and Bank G/L are in sync after each upload and the process of updating Via FEBA henceforth.

Regards,

M S Lokesh