Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to simulate Travel expense in SAP Travel Management

wasay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Not able to simulate Travel expense in SAP Travel Management even not able to check the results via results button.

Kindly share your views for the solution

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

wasay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

What I believe is Since ECC6.0, the expense statement has been changed from ABAP list to Adobe form by SAP and for accessing it one have to make technical settings for Adobe Document Server (ADS) and a Remote Function Call (RFC) connection with the server.

However I have Deactivated the Adobe forms and now we can simulate Standard Travel Expense Form via ABAP list.

0 Kudos

HI, Have exactly the same issue. How did you manage to Deactivate the Adobe forms please so the simulate via ABAP list works?

Thanks Jon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

If you change the value in table V_T702N_A for position 24 'Other Settlement' from 0 to 1 then Adobe form will be inactive.

See the link below if you unsure.

Hope this helps.

Ankur

0 Kudos

Arr brilliant, that worked a treat.

Thank you very much for getting back to me Ankur.

Kind Regards

Jon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jonathon, Glad to help. Please can you mark the response as correct so I can get some well deserved points

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check whether old list form or new PDF form are tried to be opened?

pls go to expert view V_T702_N_A via SM31 and the "customizing" link. In expert view IMG docu, you will find a link to field description and how to use it.

field 24 in area "other settlement" or whatever it is called in English version contains the PDF/ ABAP switch for the form. Try both options. ABAP form should always work. PDF form requires setup of Adobe document server and RFC destination which is working to reach it.

cheers, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh, and maybe check with SU53 if you have authorization issue. rare case, but not excluded.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please go more into detail.

• What is your system Information?
  • Is there any feedback from the system when you trigger the simulation, i.e. is there any error message thrown?
  • Have you debugged yet?

Cheers, Lukas

wasay
Explorer
0 Kudos

There is no error. When i press the simulate mutton a message is shown which says as "Simulate travel expense with trip date." and immediately the message is gone.

I am using SAP ECC6

not debugged yet. Shall i contact the ABAP consultant?

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, in my opinion, if there is little to no usable feedback from the system, debugging always is the fastest way to get results, otherwise it's just a guessing game full of assumptions.

One thing you could do before contacting a consultant for debugging ( 😕 ) though, is using Transaction ANST to trace for probable available standard corrections. It can be used without any in-depth technical knowledge:

Cheers, Lukas