cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow stuck in 'In Process'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, I am again stuck with the famous issue in workflow.Its a background process with a BO method. I introduced a infinite loop in it to debug it and it is working fine.The sy-uname is WF_BATCH and it has all the access it should have.

Sometimes at the place where I have introduced infinite loop, I get a message saying exception CX_SWF_CNT_ELEM_NOT_FOUND raised. But then it is not in ST22. T100 message is "_ TRANSIENT_OBJECTS_USED" . The container is looking good and all the values are populating  correctly. It just shows that there is a exception but then works fine.

If I remove the infinite loop and again test that particular task using SWUS it is getting completed and works fine. Only if it executes in the workflow it stucks in In Process.

Please help me to resolve this.

Thanks

Sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sounds like a binding issue or the container has a problem with missing elements.

Screenshots?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here are the screenshote.

Task container,Binding and Workflow log in the same order..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,thank you so much Paul..only while taking screen shots I identified that indeed I was missing a element in the binding. Field vacancy_flag is missing. I added and it is working correctly.

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's funny isn't it .. sometimes explaining a problem (or documenting it) leads to the solution!

Answers (0)