cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Accounting Number Range extension to year 2015 for Object FIAA-BELNR in table NRIV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP experts,

We are in progress of year end activity for 2015. We have not yet roll forward the asset year to 2015, it is still 2014. But i have one doubt related to Object FIAA-BELNR in talbe NRIN. Basically we never performed ABNV individually for any Comp code  in any recent past  year to change forward the year.

If i look some blogs where some are stated this activity is not required, this happens automatically once the asset year is changed to next year, i.e When running AJRW "Year end change" the table NRIV with FIAA-BELNR is updated automatically. I did the same in Quality system, this didnt work out.

Again some blog says  the number range is created automatically whenever an asset-only posting is made.  Anytime a number is needed but not available for that object, it is created automatically.  This is true for other number ranges in the system.

Could you please clarify this, if this is true then fine, or else please let me know if any program or any transaction needs to run??

Regards

Dwarik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

NathanGenez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you test this out on your own?

Again some blog says  the number range is created automatically whenever an asset-only posting is made.  Anytime a number is needed but not available for that object, it is created automatically.  This is true for other number ranges in the system.