cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice UOM issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Invoice UOM is different than the PO UOM and is causing issues with our automated invoice processing.  We cannot use an Alternate UOM on the PO due to overflow.  Any advice on handling this on the accounts payable side,  we cannot address this on the material unit of measure side. The material
base UOM in ML. The warehouse issues to manufacturing in ML. The Vendor will only invoice in Drums or Each.  The PO is in liters, 1 Drum = 200,000.00 ML. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a basic question  and was answered numerous times in SCN, unfortunately not to the satisfaction of the posters, but that is life, not everything is possible in SAP.

Generally, the alternative units of measure and the base unit of measure should result in quantities that are in the same dimension since the conversion factors may not be larger than 99999/1 and not smaller than 1/99999

See OSS note 362932. It has all kind of information about conversion, rounding errors, recommendation on how to choose the correct base unit of measure.....

Then try to find your workaround.

(by the way, you are invited to blog about "why did I choose to ignore moderation and posted a rejected question again" )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for your reply.  It really helps to know That there is no alternate solution available for the Accounts payable side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susan Keohan ,

Thanks you your suggestion, I will try ASUG,  if I receive any helpful information I will share.

Answers (0)