cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting in Info Stewards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have SAP IS build on top of BODS so when any activities going on in BODS will be reflected in IS (like data extraction, data transformation).  We would like to depend on IS as a reporting tool to provide percentage or give an updates what is going on in these activities per object (i.e. customer, vendor, etc).

Wondering if this feature is there or similar to it and how can it be set up, has anyone done it before and can share any paper to do it?

The end result if you access the IS you can see all projects and fetch per object what is the percentage for extraction & transforamiton.

Appreciate your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mageshwaran_subramanian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can make use of profiling functionality available in Information Steward to report the number of records processed and their % during the extraction and transformation (To achieve this you need to profile the staging tables that Data Services create).I doubt you can fetch information like job name,DF or WF information within IS.

In my opinion you should reply on the logs provided by Data Services itself.Have a look at the operational Dashboard in management console