cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fix a price for an item based on each customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I need to lock a price for various items for a specific customer contract. This item price will be different for each customer contract.

How can this be done?

Thank you so much for all the help you may have.

Miguel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain condition record for Customer / Material combination.  Not sure, whether before posting, you took some efforts to search SCN as this is a basic query and needs to be locked.

I also presume, lock in your context means, users should not be able to change the price in contract.  For this, in V/06 for that condition type, you can see a field "Value" which should be unchecked

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I did full search about this. Not sure if you did understand what i need so here it is a pratical case.

1. Client sells item 1 for 5 euros, and item 2 for 10 euros.
  2. Client wants to have a contract with specific customers based on price. Example:

Customer A:

• item 1 = 4 euros
  • item 2 = 10 euros

Customer B

• item 1 = 5 euros
  • item 2 = 8 euros

I hope this helps explaning what the final purpose is.

Thanks!

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Miguel,

We can achieve it very easily if I am understanding your requirement

Just we need to maintain condition record for customer & material combination.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you PRASHANT SHARMA!

That worked juts like I want it.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

This is easily achievable by std configuration as suggested by Lakshmiji.

After reading your OP and the explanation with example, we feel that.

If you are worried that, how you will have the original price for all other customers, then for that have different access for your condition. one with customer/ material combination and another with out customer. Place them logically in the access sequence. 

thats it

Jobi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

G Lakshmipathi sir you are right. This could be solved with little efforts and searching in Google.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mozzam, please read my example above. Not sure if it was clear on my first post.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is called customer material specific price for a certain period of time. Just maintain price in PR00 condition type using customer material ky combination. For normal sale maintain price in Material with release status table and for customer specific maintain in customer material with release status.

If you have searched this in detail then could you please share why didnt you go with this option?

Thank$