Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OCM by SAP HCM implementation – well known areas

WaldemarFal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues

Changes caused in behavior and organization in ERP scope are well known but now I am facing the wide HCM implementation (SAP HR and ERECRUIT) and I am looking for some advices like a kind of lists or case studies of changes caused in big organizations in this area.

Best regards

Waldemar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

fim
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the real end-users (applicant / candidates), the effort is less;

1. for existing candidates on career portal the change would be how they access their profiles / view the status of their application. You may need to highlight the "changes" from existing to new process.
  2. for new applicants, since they have to register their profile - the standard documentation could suffice.

For the staffing organization, however, which includes Recruiters, Administrators, Managers etc, the impact is larger. The procedure they were following earlier - with existing recruitment system, would change. This would require role-based training highlighting

1. the new procedure - ERECRUIT standard documentation may help here.
  2. the changes along-with how the change would be beneficial to the staff (first) and then the organization.

By introducing some competitions with incentives could help in quick adoption.

Hope the above helps. The above process helped me on an engagement of deploying SAP E-Recruiting System where I worked on OCM role.