cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIME Repository image problem - not in MIME's folder of Web Dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello @,

I am experiencing a weird problem with the images in the folder of the mime repository.....that being some images are not being displayed in ABAP WD.

I find it rather strange that I can see the preview of those images from the MIME repository on double clicking and when assigned to link to action / button it just doesn't show up!

Any ideas???

Thanks much,

Dharmi

Message was edited by:

Dharmi Tanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

It was indeed related to transport number and on releasing the transport one can then see the image.

Good Luck,

Dharmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you use the notation as laid down in the <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/ec/bb08428dab5f24e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm">documentation</a> ?

Regards, Heidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heidi,

Thanks for your reply.

I am using the path to /SAP/BC/........./hello.gif as mentioned for mime repository!

For most of the images stored in this location it works and for others it does'not!

Any more ideas??

Regards,

Dharmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmi ,

It happened to me also , the image in the development application (Layout) doesn't show up when u update the source for the image element , but when i was able to the image in the web page.

Just try out the same , what i feel is if the image size is big then it wont show up in the Layout.

Regards

Divakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diwakar,

In my case I could not even see on the web. I think that is related to the transport number the image was created!

Regards,

Dharmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had the same problem.

After moving the images to the folder for BSP images (SAP/BC/BSP/SAP/PUBLIC/...) and adding a userid and password to ICF-service "PUBLIC" (under bsp) it worked for us.

Good luck with it!

Jos