Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status REL RREC SPCO STUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Inspection lot status REL RREC SPCO STUP  or UD   ICCO SPCO STUP

Agreed if UD code will not select properly then inspection lot status will not come in UD* but sometimes inspection lot qty showing in to be post in fact it has been posted.

Status showing UD   ICCO SPCO STUP but qty showing in to be post and stock posting log also showing qty already posted.

It can be clear from QA11 or QA12 but what is the reason behind this ?

Please help in this because entries getting multiple in such cases.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I haven't checked it but I believe what you are seeing occurs under the following condition:

Inspection lot 04 created using "Early Lot Creation".

A UD is made.

A goods receipt is performed which posts the stock against the lot that already has a UD on it.

In this case I believe you'll see the status you have.

SAP in the F1 help for the inspection lot control field in the inspection type set up has the following warning:

Recommendation: Avoid making a usage decision for this type of early inspection

lot before any goods receipts have been posted. The usage decision will then

have a stock quantity of 0, but will not have the status completely credited.

This means that any following goods receipts will be posted into the stock for

this inspection lot. You must then credit this lot from the stock quantity

yourself, even if you do not intend to perform further checks.

This can often happen if for instance a tank or silo is tested at the beigning of a pack out run to say 55 gallon drums.  The lab gets a tank sample and tests it.  Results recorded and UD made.  But the GR hasn't been done yet.  It takes 2-3 shifts to drum out the material.  GR is done, stock is posted against the lot that had the UD done the day before.  And there it sits...

Even if you post directly to UR, the stock posting screen still needs to be processed.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are not using early inspection lot for inspection lot '04'

We have selection for control inspection lot is for each material document item.

One more thing is indicator showing in Red and Green signal for same status.

And kindly suggest how to solve the qty which is showing in to be post

To be post qty showing is desable in some cases and some where it is showing enable.

Here i am sending the screenshot for the same.

Thanks,

Abhishek

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

In case you are having MM-QM stock not in sync, you should try the SAP note 48815, as already suggested by Anand. One of the reason for having such an issue is already suggested by Craig. Once you run this report of the SAP note, before clearing the stock you will get the screen where you can see what all are not in-sync. So you can take informed decision here.

I still have a small doubt. Please can you also share the "Reference Field Monitor" setup, as shown below -

Note that this reference monitor will also help to understand the reference object (Inspection lot). You can see the F4 help on the traffic light in the output of QA32.

This will help to understand your issue better.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK I will check this note throughly and apply first in development or quality server.

It will get resolve the existing issues ? and such type of issues will not come in future ?

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It resolves current issues.  It will not prevent future issues.

Craig

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Status SPCO indicates that the entire stock posting is done and there is no quantity pending in QI. So the quantity to be posted should be Zero if the status is SPCO. If you are getting some different results than this, then it could be stock inconsistency issue and you should check with SAP note 48815.

Anand