Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Configure automatic mail trigger option for IT0019

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I need your support and help for my requirement,

I need to get an automatic mail trigger option for Infotype 0019.

Example: If an employee is going to complete his probation period or retirement on 01.12.2014 and the reminder date is 01.11.2014. Automatically mail has to be send to the respective personnel administrator on the reminder date to their mail box.

Is there any possibility to get this? If so, can some body help me with configuration steps.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sri N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through below links you may get an idea.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkatesh,

Thanks for spending your valuable time to reply ans also for the links. I will go through and let you know if my queries resolved.

Regards,

Sri N

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

As venkatesh already given the links for the details configuration of Dynamic actions for IT 0019 do as said in the document.

for mail triggering you have to take the abaper help for running the daily job for checking the remainder date from the IT 0019 and remainder is today then mail has to send to the specific person.

Regards,

Praneeth kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srisankar,

I have not worked/developed any such mails. As per my knowledge, you can trigger automatic reminder mails through IT0019 and SAP QUERY S_PH0_48000450 can be used for reporting purpose. Additionaly you would require help of ABAPer for workflow and custom programming.

Regards,

Hari