Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error implementing the note 1912092

former_member199023
Participant
0 Kudos

HI ABAP/BRF/BASIS  expert,

We are trying to implement t note 1912092. But received the error  CL_FDT_CC_SERVICES has syntax error. when I checked the error found that

interface IF_FDT_CONSTANTS_INTERNAl contais the error and FDT_AUTHFIELD_CATEGORY data element is missing .

Please anyone can help us that why this error or how we can remove this error.

Thanks

Rajeev

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you carried out all manual pre and post implementation tasks? Not just of this note, but of all the prerequisite notes that went in at the same time?

Hint - if you want to find out which note hasn't been correctly applied, search in service.sap.com for the object in the error message. In this case, I simply searched for FDT_AUTHFIELD_CATEGORY and found out which note you're missing or hasn't been applied properly. I suggest you do the same.

Yes, I could just give you the note number, but if you find it yourself, then you'll better remember the process.

If you are ever in the situation where you can't find which note is missing, the next step is to open a service call with SAP. Sometimes they miss pre-requisites.

3 REPLIES 3

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you carried out all manual pre and post implementation tasks? Not just of this note, but of all the prerequisite notes that went in at the same time?

Hint - if you want to find out which note hasn't been correctly applied, search in service.sap.com for the object in the error message. In this case, I simply searched for FDT_AUTHFIELD_CATEGORY and found out which note you're missing or hasn't been applied properly. I suggest you do the same.

Yes, I could just give you the note number, but if you find it yourself, then you'll better remember the process.

If you are ever in the situation where you can't find which note is missing, the next step is to open a service call with SAP. Sometimes they miss pre-requisites.

0 Kudos

Thank you Matthew . I have checked the note in marketplace and found that Note number 1614091

is applicable for this . am I correct?

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's the one that has manual steps to create the missing object, yes.