cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Reference document UI not showing up during complaint creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am trying to create a Follow Up Complaint from a service request, but when I select my follow up complaint transaction type I am directly navigated to Complaint creation overview page Instead my requirement is I should be navigated to "Search Reference document" UI screen because we wanted to search for ERP Sales Transaction to add items into CRM Complaints.

I know that it can be achieved from Item assignment block of Complaint transaction but I wanted to the ERP Sales order Search option available.

for the same Complaint transaction type when I try to create it by clicking on work center "Complaint", I get the "Search Reference document" UI Screen, I want similar screen when I create the complaint as follow up to CRM Service Request as well.

how do I achieve this?

Thanks

Chandu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

Explore the BADI - CRM_COPY_BADI_EXTERN.

Rgds

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hari,

Sorry for the delayed Response, will check this BADI and if it helps then I will update this thread

Thanks

Chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

have you tried to check on the Complaint Transactions Type config "Creation with Ref. Possible"

Now my problem is that :
I can't search the billing documents from ECC. Do I have to set something?

Kindly Help,

BR,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Run update program RPR_ABAP_SOURCE_SCAN in ECC for your document and status.

Usually , It will update the F4 help of ECC relevant documents in CRM.It looks like you also querying the same.