Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search using multiple material numbers

former_member206388
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is related through the search using material material numbers.

I would like to perform a search for Multiple material number's(Ex: 10 material numbers) and get the results for the same.

Can I copy and add all the Material numbers into the search criteria and perform a search? I tried but couldn't copy all the 10 material numbers in the material  field but doesn't give me the result. I tried adding comma in between the material numbers and still no result.

This is the similar way of how we achieve in SE16n (Multiple Selection by Field) where I can copy n material numbers in one step and execute the process.

Can this be achieved it in anyways in MDG Search mechanism?

Thanks

Bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yes. You can get the multiple of results by giving the multiple number of Material number in search Criteria.

You copy all say for instance, 10 materials from MARA & add those materials in search criteria by inserting 10 number of rows of MATERIAL in Enterprise search criteria.

If your connector is indexed properly & active, you will get the exact the result in the search list result properly.

Hope this helps to you.

Best Regards,

Kaustubh

former_member206388
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaustabh,

Thanks for the response.

But still I have to manually key in all the 10 material numbers by clicking material number 10 times in search criteria. Is there a way to reduce the click by copying all the 10 material numbers in one way?

Thanks

Bala