Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you please help me on below note:

We are facing few server related issues in idoc adapter(all services are implicity stopped) in our sandbox and thinking of an option to rebuild. Instead of rebuild, can a system copy help us? I mean copying from dev environment to Sandbox, is it possible to do in SAP PI 7.31 Single stack.

Please advise

Thank You,

Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindra,

Yes you can definitely go for system copy and it will help you but then lot of manual activities will also be required.

Instead of that you can check that y your services have been stopped.

1.you can do cache refresh

2.you can do java engine restart.

3.you can do full cache refresh.

4.full pi server restart.

5.start /stop of java service in nwa.

it might work for you else,can you can copy

Regards

Naveen

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>I mean copying from dev environment to Sandbox, is it possible to do in SAP PI 7.31 Single stack.

Technically you can go for system copy but you'll have to think about the(lot) manual work in terms of changing system connections and re-running the configuration scenarios (if you have business systems defined in SLD).

I don't think it's a good idea to build a new system just to fix an issue related to a particular adapter.

>>>We are facing few server related issues in idoc adapter(all services are implicity stopped)

go to http://host:port/nwa/start-stop

Applications -> Search for Inbound RA

ensure that the application is started.

If this is already started, please share additional details about the services that are implicitly stopped.