cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports Help Needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have fields focus id,Activity id,emp rating,manager rating.

Now I need to show like this.

1                             2                            3           ----------------------->       Activity ids

1                             4                             2    ---------------------->employee rating

2                             5                             6    --------------------->Manager rating

So I did like this.

Created group on focus id.

Then kept a crosstab in Gh and took aActivity id,emp rating,manager rating columns and removed lines and sub totals and I am getting result too

But here I need to show some labels employee, Manager as rows like in attachment

Please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

Could you post a screenshot of the actual crosstab? Or even better, post the report with saved data?

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhilash,

PFA.

Here red colored values are Activities

2nd and 3rd rows are emp and manager rating respectively

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhilash,

Sorry

PFA updated report with correct values.

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please find attached the updated report.

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhilash,

Can you please clarify my doubts.

You removed manager rating  and emp rating from columns from my old report and and kept in summary and applied summary as max..

Am I doing any wrong.

Also please tell  from where the employee and manager labels coming

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The only reason I added those two fields as 'summaries' is to correctly align their labels.

The labels for each summary can be enabled from the 'customize style' of the 'Crosstab Expert'. Once enabled, you can edit the label and rename them.

I also aligned the summaries vertically instead of the default horizontal alignment. This is done by right-clicking the summary > Summarized field labels > Summarize vertically.

-Abhilash

Answers (0)