cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ML81N - Entry sheet shouldn't be accepted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My name is Marco and I'm a new user of this wonderful SAP forum.

I have a very big problem, so, I hope that you can help me.

User has created and accepted an entry sheet by the standard transaction ML81N. This entry sheet has two lines:

1) Quantity= 281,200  Gross price= 1,00 EUR;

2) Quantity= 397,130  Gross price= 1,00 EUR.

Releasing the same entry sheet, user has generated a material document (Movement Type 101).

Then, he has reversed the material document (Movement Type 102). The reversal is OK, a new material document (Movement Type 102) was created and the Purchase Order history is correctly updated and displayed.

The problem is that the entry sheet, despite the reversal, is still accepted! In this case, user can't delete the entry sheet.

If he tries to reverse it a second time, System shows the following error message:

M7021 (GR quantity has a deficit of 1).

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco

I would recommend you to rebuild your purchase order using SAP Program-RMBESTK3 and Program RMESSRK2. You can also run in RMBESTK3 simulation mode before you start the rebuilding your PO. I sure that this program will definitely resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Jagdeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have run in simulation mode the report RMBESTK3. This is the result:

The message doesn't specify if the System has found an error and what kind of changes it will implement. Are you sure that I can use this program without errors?

In addition, I have a doubt: should I run first the RMBESTK3 or the RMESSRK2?

Thank you in advance.

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems your line item 10 have some issues, As per my knowledge this report will rebuild your purchase order to resolve the issues that are caused by inconsistency in tables of purchase order and service entry sheets.

You can run this report and It will resolve your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Entry sheet: 1000268537;

GR: 5000171052 (Movement Type 101);

GR: 5000172539 (Movement Type 102).

Thank you to all for your cooperation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to all of you for your replies but I'haven't solved my problem.

At the moment, in purchase order history:

Value of GR: 15151,94 €;

Value of Service entry: 15830,27 €.

There is a difference of 678,33 €, exactly the value of the SES that is still accepted despite the reversal.

I specify that user has reversed the material document revoking the release of the entry sheet.

The result is that the material document was correctly reversed but entry sheet not.

If I try to reverse the entry sheet by ML81N, System shows the following error message:

M7021 (GR quantity has a deficit of 1).

If I try to reverse the material document 102 with t.code MBST or MIGO, System shows the following error message:

Transaction code MBST (=> use transaction ML81 / ML85) not defined

Message no. ME027

Diagnosis

The SAP transaction code for the function you have selected is not defined in the system table 160.

This situation is very strange. Thank you for support.

Marco

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have been asked for some screen shots already. Please provide screen shot of the SES and PO history.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To match Purchase Order history  correctly- you should not reversed the material document (Movement Type 102) which is created by releasing of service entry sheet.

As your material document  created with Movement Type 101 after releasing the service entry sheet and if you want cancel with deletion of your released service entry sheet, follow the process.

In your case , 1st cancel the material document created by Movement Type 102 with t.code:MBST

Now revoke the service entry sheet acceptance with t.code:ML81N and then delete the service entry sheet.

Finally you can cross check your favorable Purchase Order history of your Service Purchase Order.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marco Sasso wrote:

Then, he has reversed the material document (Movement Type 102). The reversal is OK, a new material document (Movement Type 102) was created and the Purchase Order history is correctly updated and displayed.

How has the user proceeded to cancel the material document, if not by cancelling the release/acceptance of the service entry sheet? Your statement seems to indicate that is not the case, though it should not be possible. (ME 027 is issued at MIGO for cancellations of material documents posted by SES).

-Manosij

0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

Is there release strategy linked to Service entry sheet? If yes, then you will have to cancel the service entry sheet by reversing the release from all levels. I guess you have cancelled the material document only, not the Service entry sheet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First cancel the material document created using movement type 102.( This is reversal of reversal material document). Then try cancelling the service entry sheet. System should allow.

Thanks

Regards

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How you have reversed the material document number (101) ?

The correct process is to revoke the service entry sheet. Then system will automatically post the reverse material document (102).

Former Member
0 Kudos

User has reversed the material document revoking the release of the entry sheet.

Material document was correctly reversed but entry sheet not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you show a screenshot of the SES and the PO history?

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Marco,

Kindly check any IR document posted, if yes then it has to be canceled.

Regards,

Karna J