cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic action, Calling Infotype Screen.

former_member208197
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have the following scenario:  Basically I created a dynamic action for infotype 0000 it will call an ABAP custom subroutine, when clicked on create button in PA30 I need to prompt it to infotype 0167 so he/she can modify manually the end date for that specific infotype.

In my ABAP code I was using the FM HR_MASTERDATA_DIALOG to call the maintenance screen for IT167, but when FM is called since we are already into PA30/PA40 I just get an error because the same user is trying to access PA30 twice at the same time.

I will appreciate any advice on how to prompt to another InfoType screen while working on PA30/PA40.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartheek,

To create IT 0167 while Hiring Employee (PA40) or Maintenance of Employee Data (PA30) ?

No need of ABAP program to this, you can do through dynamic action also.

check the below link for dynamic action creation (this is for IT 0021 with IT 0167, change IT 0021 to IT 0000 for your scenario)

Best Regards,

Praneeth kumar

former_member208197
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

Thanks for the reply, can we do it through a abap subroutine.If yes , can you please let me know how.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want it through sub-routine can you specify how you are calling this ?

you done dynamic action for this right. where and when it is calling either it is through PA40 or PA30.

former_member208197
Participant
0 Kudos

Tried using BDC, it was working, but later decided to go with dynamic action by triggering flag.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, if you want to change to dynamic then check the link for reference.