Dimensions got scrambled, what can I do?
So, here's the thing, I checked my first two dimensions and then proceeded to create the profit centers that I needed for each dimension. Later I was making some transactions to check that everything was ok and noticed that no profit centers appeared in the choose from list for neither of my selected dimensions.
I went to check if they were ok and noticed that the first two dimensions got sent to the bottom; and that all ther profit centers I had registered were recognized as if they were in the fourth and fifth dimensions; not the name though when I registered them. Any idea of what's going on and what could i do to fix it???
I'm using Sap Bussines One for HANA 9.1 PL04 (which is supposed to be the oficial release)
Here's some images
1. I selected dimensions 1 and 2 and they got sent to the bottom for some reason
2. I register a profit center in dimension 2
3. When I try to choose a profit center from dimension 2 the list is empty
4. See how weird the chart of accounts looks
5. Dimension 4 is locked yet I've only registered profit centers in dimension 2 (it would seem as if it got registered in dimension 4 instead)
6. I uncheck dimnsion 4 and when I update dimension 4 gets selected automatically
7. The profit centers that I registered in dimension 2 appear in the list of dimension 4
8. Again, weird look of the chart od accounts