cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dimensions got scrambled, what can I do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, here's the thing, I checked my first two dimensions and then proceeded to create the profit centers that I needed for each dimension. Later I was making some transactions to check that everything was ok and noticed that no profit centers appeared in the choose from list for neither of my selected dimensions.

I went to check if they were ok and noticed that the first two dimensions got sent to the bottom; and that all ther profit centers I had registered were recognized as if they were in the fourth and fifth dimensions; not the name though when I registered them. Any idea of what's going on and what could i do to fix it???

I'm using Sap Bussines One for HANA 9.1 PL04 (which is supposed to be the oficial release)

Here's some images

1. I selected dimensions 1 and 2 and they got sent to the bottom for some reason

2. I register a profit center in dimension 2

3. When I try to choose a profit center from dimension 2 the list is empty

4. See how weird the chart of accounts looks

5. Dimension 4 is locked yet I've only registered profit centers in dimension 2 (it would seem as if it got registered in dimension 4 instead)

6. I uncheck dimnsion 4 and when I update dimension 4 gets selected automatically

7. The profit centers that I registered in dimension 2 appear in the list of dimension 4

8. Again, weird look of the chart od accounts

please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer this SAP note 2108992 - Cost Accounting Dimensions are displayed in an incorrect
order

It is an application error in this PL. Upgrade to next PL to fix this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

julie_jamieson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you completed the set up under Administration>General settings> Cost Accounting tab?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have, everything's been done the way it's supposed. What I've noticed is that this only happens when I activate the advanced account determination; I have only tried it on SAP 9.1PL04 for HANA. If you're going to use that option maybe chek it out first.

The problem has been reported to SAP, as soon as I get an answer I will let you know; and everybody else who stumbles upon this thread