cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No matching records found 'GL Accounts' (OACT) (ODBC -2028) [Message 131-183] - while cancelling AP Reserve Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am not able to cancel or book the AP Credit memo for AP Reserve Invoice which is not delivered.

System is allowing to cancel or book the AP credit memo for delivered AP reserve Invoices, even for same document.

For your information: I have gone through all previous threads for same error message and cross checked all the account mappings twice and other options as well and not able to found exact issue.

Can I know the exact reason or it could be one more bug on AP Reserve Invoice

System details:

SAP B1 version: SAP 9.0 PL 11

Localization: Singapore

Regards,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

I made a test entry in my system.

SAP B1 Version: SAP 9.0 PL 14

Localization: UK

When my AP Reserve Invoice Posted the needed account Was the "Stock In Transit Account".

So I went to Warehouses Setup in the Accounting tub and insert the appropriate account there (Because in my items i have set GL accounts by warehouse) After setting this account, Both AP reserve invoice and Cancellation posted without any other problem.

I don't know if your localization need any other setting.

I hope this helps you.

Best Regards,

Antonis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonis,

Thanks for your testing.

The AP Reserve Invoices are adding perfectly and more over in Singapore localization there is no separate 'Stock in Transit' account for mapping, the system will pick the Allocation account at the time of AP reserve Invoice posting.

We have posted this in Idea place as well, find below the link.

I have mapped all accounts in all GL Account setup no blanks at all. We have to consider one point on this issue we can able to cancel or create Credit Memo for AP Reserve Invoice after booking the GRPO for respective AP reserve Invoice.

Looks like one more bug in Singapore localization with regard to AP Reserve Invoice.

Add Stock in Transit Account to G/L Account Determination of Singapore Localisation : View Idea

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kiran.

Maybe it's a bug.

To be sure try to update a backup of your database to SAP B1 PL15.

Kindest Regards,

Antonis

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check threads

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check Revenue Account and Sale Credit Account in-

GL Account Determination->Sales->General,Warehouse and Item Group ?