Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Downloading Material Numbers from TS_SEL* tables in se16

Dear colleagues, good afternoon.

Please, help me with the following query.

I have a number of selections in APO DP: planning area DPNVMI_PA. I need to validate them on monthly basis, so it becomes tedious to check them one by one, opening them in sdp94. Therefore, I decided to access them in table manager to mass download a list of Materials present in all the selections at once.

I've found the Selection ID's in table TS_SELKO. Note, that out of ~20 selections that I have, all are present in TS_SELKO, but only 3 of them have a figure in field "Counter" (OBJ_LINECNT); others are blank

On my next step I go to table TS_SELOB, copy the selection IDs from table TS_SELKO and choose 9AMATNR as InfoObject. Now, when I execute, only 3 of selections (the ones, which were not blank in TS_SELKO) reflect some materials inside. Others do not appear on the screen at all. Furthermore, one of the selections reflects obsolete data: the selection shows a material, that was part of selection a week ago. Selection has been changed since, but reflection in the table hasn't changed.

MaxNumber of Hits is OK and doesn't affect it.

I attach the screenshots of both selections

Do you know, what can be the reason for such a glitch?

Thank you

SELOB.jpg (147732 B)
SELKO.jpg (296991 B)
Tags:
Former Member replied

Hi Vladimir,

Did you try to check TS_SELPO, with all the selections you found in TS_SELKO. Probably can help.

But I don't know the reason for mismatch in the table you mentioned.

Regards

JB

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question