Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capture Excise with Inbound Delivery with HU used?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Import purchase with Inbound delivery and Handling Units managed 

i am doing Goods Receipt( Miro done for Customs)  with reference to inbound delivery number(MIGO + IBD + HUM). My Inbound delivery is HU managed, As i need to capture Excise( Indian Client) i need to post via migo only. i am getting Inbound delivery cannot be packed Error .. But if i do in VL32n only GR document get generated not Excise document .

how to do the above process in migo screen only so i can capture excise in it.

WM is not configured in client.

Only in Logistics - General-->Handling Unit Management--> HU Requirement for Storage Locations and Default Values for Deliveries is configured.

i tried some other input from SCN discussion

if i unpack HU and do Goods Receipt with reference to inbound delivery number another Inbound delivery number is created in Migo.

Regards

Shiva

20 REPLIES 20

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Dont do this in MIGO screen. After inbound delivery and PGR(VL32N) you will get a material document. Against this material document you can capture Excise Invoice in J1IEX. Use J1IEX-Capture with respect to material document and inform if any issues.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Thanks for Quick Reply

Duties are not flowing, If i enter manually not taking

0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

Kindly add the Value along with MRP indicator active in header Miscellaneous tab and save, then again you have to go inside and post it will take the value.

Regards,

Karna J

0 Kudos

what is tax procedure TAXINJ or TAXINN

check in table J_1IEXCDEF what is maintained in CVD condition and post a screenshot.

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Have you done the "Customs MIRO" after PO and before PGR. Then automatically value should default in J1IEX Capture screen. Check the prerequisites for Excise amount defaulting in J1IEX from this note.

1559145 - Frequently asked questions for Procurement in India:
CIN

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

ya  i have posted miro before GR...

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Can you post a screenshot of condition tab of PO where JCV1 has been populated. Which is the taxcode you have used. Are you able to go into the "Taxes" in Invoice Tab.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Hi,

i am using Z0 Tax code, ya i can go inside tax code

0 Kudos

Have you used any Inventorized conditions in PO? like JCDB..

Further, you have two options:

1) Sort out the Error which you are getting during GRN against Inbound delivery.

2) Capture Excise invoice with out reference to PO J1IEX with EWPO / J1IH and take the Cenvat credit. Use FB60 for Payment. You can perform PGR using VL32N in a normal way. But, if you have used any inventorized conditions in PO, then ensure these are getting loaded during GRN posting provided you do PGR in VL32N.

Check the above and proceed accordingly. You can take it further to SAP if you feel this is a bug.

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Is it working fine with import purchase through MIGO route without inbound delivery. Are the taxes defaulted in Excise invoice capture with Z0 Taxcode.

For Z0 Taxcode have you maintained BED,Ecess,Shecess setoff conditions to 0% and BED,Ecess,Shecess total conditions to 100%.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Ya i have maintained all settings correct.

My problem is with Inbound Delivery GR with HU.

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

Try the following way,

1. Create PO with confirmation key 0004-Inbound delivery.

2. Create Inbound Delivery w.r.t PO.

3. Kindly do HU packing in VL32N.

4. Do GR w.r.t IBD and part 1 will be posted as per PO.

5. Do excise part2 availment through the transaction J1IEX, here kindly pass your duty value along with MRP indicator which is available under Miscellaneous tab.

Hope it will be clear..

Regards,

Karna J

0 Kudos

Inbound delivery cannot be packed error coming in migo if i do with reference to IBD no...

0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

Did you complete packing activity in IBD....?

Check the same in VL32N and do packing by click Pack icon (Shift+F6) and then try do GR.

Regards,

Karna J

0 Kudos

If i do GR in VL32N that Cenvat Amount gets Debited on Material without capture Excise.In vl32n we cannot capture excise.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3674327

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

If it is getting debited on material then your conditions may be inventorising condition types.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

i mean to say CVD + Add. Customs duty going on material if i do in vl32n but in normal GR we capture it then it is fine.

for HU managed inbound delivery what is the process for capture excise if you know let me know.

0 Kudos

In inbound delivery case its always J1IEX-Capture after PGR in VL32N. Capture Excise Invoice against 101 Material document.

Try giving duties manually first by entering duty rates and then "Calculate Excise" checkbox and press enter. Now you will get values in Duty Values tab. You can edit it also if you want.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Did you find the solution to your year old issue. i am facing the same issue. CVD & SAD loaded on inventory if I post GR using VL32N but working fine if I post using MIGO.

Please help with your experience.