Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object type for config change in different clients

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I applogize if its wrong forum. I am a FICO consultant. We have a mismatch of configuration in prodcution and golden client.After i checked FICO config i found that in DEV client it is configued only Target cost version 0

While in production its showing version 0 and 1.

it is saving in below table after doing the configuration

I tried to check in table E071K but i am too new for technical understanding.Due to this mismatch i am not able to figure out whether it was transport error or something else. so i want to see where was the mismatch. How can i check the object of this config change if someone has change it? can you please help me step by step

1 REPLY 1

nikolayevstigneev
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

You can search for customizing requests in SE03, "Search for Objects in Requests/Tasks", in Object Selection area choose 'VDAT', 'V_TKV09' and hit checkbox for that line. It should show you requests which transported contents of this customization view. And when you get transport requests' numbers, you can check which of them haven't been transported or there were some other problems. E070 table may help you in investigation.