Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

CORUPROC program(T.code CO1P) side effects

Hi All,

While Archiving the PP_ORDER object for 2 years period in Pre-process in Test mode system not allowing to activating deletion flags for some of the orders (with Teco status also).  I have analysis the issue, found HR Data Transfer error in T.code CO1P.

But there is no relation between HR and PP, I see that in order type(OPK4) 'No HR update ' flag is already set.

I have checked the  CORUPROC program found no selection field(Orders, Period or order type ) in initial screen. 

1. If i run the program system will consider all orders in total system period,but is there any option to select only for 2 years (required).

2. If i run the program with selection HR data transfer option, what are the side effects for the current period orders and what exactly system will do(cancelling/deleting  the data ). 

Former Member
replied

Hello,

Ensure that 'No HR transfer' is checked in for each Plant/Order Type combination.

Run Z_AFRP4_DELETE from note 418584 to delete entries in AFRP4. These entries will be irretrievably lost.

You can also delete the entire HR pool of orders/operations in Transaction CO1P.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question