cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Formula in Formula Builder Activation BADI Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to insert my custom formula in Formula Builder. I'm following this document

But when I try to activate the BADI in SE19 after modifications on METHOD IF_EX_RSAR_CONNECTOR~GET. (Step 4.3 of the previous document), i receive the following error.

Implementation class ZCL_IM_CUSTOM_FUNCTIONS of BAdI implementation ZCUSTOM_FUNCTIONS contains warnings

Message no. ENHANCEMENT366

and the BADI remains inactive.

If I check the GET Method I receive only this kind of warning

The package "ZBW" cannot use the object "TABL SFBEOPRND TABL " (from the package "S_FORMULA_BUILDER") in any of the usage types "Use object or type".

Analyze the situation with this analysis tool. Typical causes are:

Package "ZBW" has not declared its dependency on package "S_FORMULA_BUILDER" or on an interface containing "TABL SFBEOPRND TABL ".

The owner of "TABL SFBEOPRND TABL " has not released the object. In these cases, contact the user responsible for the package "S_FORMULA_BUILDER". "Not released" means:

The package "S_FORMULA_BUILDER" is encapsulated and has not exposed the object "TABL SFBEOPRND TABL " in any interfaces.

The usage of the interface in question has been restricted by an access control list (ACL).

The object "TABL SFBEOPRND TABL " is exposed by a usable interface but not with the required usage types.

If I use the analysis tool I receive the following output

Could you help me, please?

Thanks

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

I had a similar issue last year on an SAP BW release 7.30 system (i.e. w/o EhP 1). It was an upgraded system. I am pretty sure that you are also working on release 7.30 as a upgraded system. Please confirm.

The issue is caused by the so-called Dependency Control List (the second tab), a new feature of Packages. In my case Package ZBW1 was classified as a "Converted Copy of Legacy Package" (see screenshot).

As a consequence you cannot deactivate the checkbox "Activate Dependency Control List".

In my case I was only faced with a lot of warnings but nothing was blocking me and all ABAP objects were functioning in the normal way. For me it was a low priority issue. If I understand you correctly, it is blocking you now.

My suggestion is to change the Package Category to 'P' and to deactivate the Dependency Control List feature.

Best regards,

Sander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sander.

I confirm you that my BW version is SAPKB73010 and the package is classified as "Converted Copy of Legacy Package" and I'm currently blocked...

I'm waiting for my team basis answer.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sander,

we changed the Superpackage category to P and deactivated the Dependency Control List.

After this changes we are able to activate the BADI.

Thank you.

Answers (0)