cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC Package Link List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is it possible to see the corresponding object of BPC Package Link List in BW. If Yes, Could you please tell me where can I find it in BW.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Just look on the tables: UJD_*

UJD_PACKAGE_LINK

Vadim

P.S. In UJD_PACKAGE_LINK you will find LINK_ID

And in UJD_LINK using this LINK_ID you will find XML with the details of specific Package Link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Thanks for your Information. I could see the details of Package link list using UJD_* tables. But I want to know the BW Technical name of the Package link list.

Is there any other way where can I check the technical name of the package link list in BW.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh.

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by technical name??? There is no technical name for Package link list - just LINK_ID

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the confirmation Vadim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for a way to generate a list with all the tasks included in specific package links.

I have for example a package link with about 15 tasks. The corresponding entry in  UJD_LINK-CONTENT contains just part of the tasks assigned to this specific package link (as far as I can check via SE16).

Is there a function module or another way to list all the tasks in a package link?

Thank you in advance!

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, but not clear! Please, provide details and better in a new discussion!

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I just opened another discussion for this question.

Thanks,

Diana

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

here is the screenshot of data packages as process chains in BW

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ammar,

Process chain is not package link...

Vadim

bishwajit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

BPC Package Link List are nothing but collection of BPC packages arranged in an order to achieve a task. So, the package link list doesn't have a BW object.

Its the BPC packages in the link list, which are process-chains in BW in the BPC work-space.

Wish that helps.

Regards,

Bishwajit