cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue at bw delta queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually my chain had failed at ip level due to deltas in source system now i would like to know rsa7 lbwq functionality and how to check data at rsa7 by selecting datasource and clicking on display and checking delta update it is showing 0 records but in total i am getting 1 please any one tell me clearly about rsa7 lbwq and delta updata and delta repetation in rsa7.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its a lengthy explanation but will let you in brief.

1. When you select Queued delta. Delta records will go to base tables first and then to LBWQ from there we will push data to RSA7 with help of V3 Job. Lets say you have 2 delta records

2. just select data source and click on display data entries screen will pop up. it shows two options "Delta Update, Delta repetition". You will find 2 records in both the places

3. At the time info package executes it gets data from  "Delta update" if it succeeds or fails data will be gone from "Delta Update".

If it fails the data will be still there in "Delta repetition". make request red and delete and execute again this time it brings 2 records from "Delta repetition"

If it succeeds the request will be green and still the 2 records will be present in "delta repetition". After next execution of info package the 2 records will be gone in "delta repetition" and you will get new delta records in "Delta repetition".

Hope you got the answer.

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudha

Thanks for your reply i am waiting for your explanation because it is good now am in clear if at all possible give me some understanding why i should take v3 job.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends on your data. If you have very less data you can use direct delta. when you use this data directly go to base table and delta queue at the same time.

If you use Queued delta then data will go to base table and extraction queue the we need to pust manually to rsa7 using V3 job.

Refer to this then you will be clear

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If your delta upload failed you can select the datasource in RSA7 and click on diplay button at he top.

A new window will open where you can select update mode as Delta Repeition to check the delta records .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through this document

This document will give you a clear insight on RSA7,LBWQ,Delta update,Repeat Delta.

Hope you find this useful.

Regards,

Rajesh