Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Started with C4C and Cloud Application Studio

Kinsbrunner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I have over 9+ years working within SAP CRM (started with technical side and moved into techno-functional stuff). Also, I directly worked for 4+ at SAP.

The thing is that I am trying to self-learn C4C technical side and I'd like to download the Cloud Application Studio. The thing is that I should have an S-user which I do not have as when sitting for the certifications I have, I was an SAP internal employee so I used my i-number. I have requested several colleagues to enter into Marketplace in order to try to get the software so I could start working with this, yet, nobody had the correct authorization for downloading it.

Could someone share with me the installer (preferably version 1411) so I can start this new path??? In case there is another way of getting it, also, kindly let me know for next release.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards.

Alejandro Kinsbrunner.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Kinsbrunner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

I colleague will be sharing the server information, yet, he still does not have access neither to download the installer.

Can somebody share it or tell me another way of obtaining it?

I am not stealing anyone, just wondering to self-learn new technologies!!

Hope you understand and that you can help me.

Thanks.

Alejandro.

dhruv_mehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

First you need to install .net framework , silver light and then Cloud application studio latest version ( which you can get from market place or from any one who has downloaded the EXE file)

And then u are done with installation and start exploring once i have the url for server.

Regards,

Dhruvin

Kinsbrunner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks again Dhruvin for your answer.

Would you mind sharing the installer with me? I am seeking for version 1411.

Thanks and regards.

Alejandro.

dhruv_mehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No other way of getting it as i know ad even if u have installed file .exe u have to have a sever in cloud..

So imho it wont be possible like on premise to set up a server ( thats illegal ) and start developing..

here ur server lies in cloud of sap. i hope i am clear. bye.