Problem faced in using image in sapui5
I am new to ui5 sorry for noob question.I searched all post before posting here.Help me build my first complete app using ui5.
I have following few questions related to setting image in ui5
- I am using the following location were the image is located.I get error "GET http://localhost:8080/UI5_Basic_xml_login/images/logo.png 404 (Not Found)" how to fix this issue
- For the background of the login page i had set image via style now the problem is the image is fit exact its been cut or stretched how to make complete image fit exactly in the space?.Also is it possible to make the background image resolution responsive to different size window?
wanted like this
- I am using a splitapp but its not having the background.how to bring the background shade.also it is possible to change it to some image background? I am using XML view
splitapp i am using with no background shade
splitapp with background shade.
1. Move the images folder inside WebContent folder to make it accessible.
2. To make the background image fit exactly to the screen, please use this CSS
background-size: 100% 100%;
3. Please apply following style to the app for the background shade
background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear,left top,left bottom,color-stop(0%,#2da9b1),color-stop(50%,#178299),color-stop(100%,#1a4c7d)) !important;
background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(top,#2da9b1 0,#178299 50%,#1a4c7d 100%) !important;
background-image: -ms-linear-gradient(top,#2da9b1 0,#178299 50%,#1a4c7d 100%) !important;
background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom,#2da9b1 0,#178299 50%,#1a4c7d 100%) !important;
max-width: 1280px !important;
Hope this solves your problem.